As everyone knows, it’s not always easy of Finding the location of the SIM card slot on the Apple iPhone 4 because of the sleek design. The Apple iPhone 4 uses a micro-SIM card that slots into a tray on the side of the phone to the right of the display screen. The only time you’re likely to need to remove the SIM card is when
sending the phone away for service and repair or switching to a new network. Removing the SIM card from an iPhone 4 is a simple task that you can complete with a paperclip.
We 123ink.ca would like to introduce you the easiest way of accomplish the process:
1. Place the iPhone 4 on a clean, flat surface with the screen facing you.
2. Locate the SIM card tray slot. Look for a small hole on the right-hand side of the iPhone casing, about two-
thirds of the way down from the top of the phone.
3. Bend part of a paperclip to form a straight wire.
4. Push the wire firmly into the hole until the SIM card tray pops out.
5. Remove the SIM card from the tray. Avoid handling the gold contacts on the SIM card. Place the card somewhere where it’s easy to find.
6. Push the SIM card tray back into the iPhone casing.
During this process, you could use the SIM card eject pin to open/remove/eject from the tray, more iphone 4
accessories, you could find them out in 123ink.ca.
Great, I found your site in digg and these posts actually interested me ~
that is awesome !
antivert [url=http://lkjgds.com/antivert.php]antivert[/url] [link=http://lkjgds.com/antivert.php]antivert[/link]