Brother TN760 compatible toner cartridges with no chip are some of the best selling compatible toner cartridges of our 123ink.ca. They are compatible with the following Brother printers: Brother DCP-L2550DW, Brother HL-L2350DW, Brother HL-2370DW, Brother HL-L2370DWXL, Brother HL-L2390DW, Brother HL-L2395DW, Brother MFC-L2710DW, Brother MFC-L2730DW, Brother MFC-L2750DW, Brother MFC-L2750DWXL.
Some customers will wonder what does the “no chip” mean. No chip means that you need to replace the chips from the original OEM (genuine) Brother TN760 toner cartridges to the new compatible toner cartridges.
What is the function of the chips? Here has some summaries:
- Save some details of the toner cartridges, such as the model, the printing yield.
- Receive the information from printers, ensure the capacity of carbon powder.
- Transmit the page yields, covering rate, and etc into the chips.
- Control the usage of the toner cartridges according to the standard chip.
If you buy the Brother TN760 compatible toner cartridge (no chip) from our 123ink.ca, we here show you with the TN760 DIY version.
How to install the chip for Brother TN760, you can follow the steps listed below:
- Take off the chip from the Brother TN760 OEM cartridge;
- Take the protective film off the Brother TN760 compatible cartridge;
- Install the chip into this new compatible toner cartridge.