Finding that your current office chair leaves you feeling more tired than when you sat down? Of course, it could be the work you are completing but it could also be the way that your body is positioned in the chair.
Are you finding that when you rise up from a chair, your entire body is screaming in protest? Your legs are cramped, your lower back is tight and your shoulders, along with your upper neck, is on fire? Then you are definitely not sitting in the right style of office chair for you.
Whether you sit in an office chair at home or you use an office chair during your day job or even a combination of both – you need a chair that will work with your body type and not against it. That is why today we are going to talk about something new on the market that could be beneficial to you! The Kneeling Chair is equal parts comfortable and adjustable along with ergonomic and cozy.
The Benefits of a Kneeling Chair
Some of the benefits of using a kneeling office chair could include:
- Distributes body weight more evenly throughout the body and chair to support the lower back.
- Improves your posture tenfold and forces you to sit in the proper position for desk work.
- Your core will develop and strengthen over time.
- Your spine and hips will align, allowing them to shoulder the load on your knees without pain.
- Blood circulation will improve throughout the body, bringing a host of other medical (physically and mentally) benefits.
What to look for in a Kneeling Chair
If you are in the market for a new kneeling chair for your work or home office; make sure it includes one or all of the following:
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable armrests
- A backrest that features adjustable tilting motions
- Solidly padded cushion for the knees and core
- A movable base – some chairs are designed to have a rocking chair bottom, allowing the user to gently rock back and forth to relieve pressure.
The Problems with a Kneeling Chair
Like any product, there are some disadvantages that the customer could experience and when it comes to kneeling office chairs, the following could happen:
- There is an adjustable period where the body isn’t used to supporting itself through the core and aches can occur because of this.
- The motion of standing up and sitting down can be hard on some, especially those who already are inflicted with mobility issues.
Now that you’ve discovered kneeling office chairs and learned how beneficial they can be for your body; why not speak to a doctor to discover if a kneeling office chair is right for you? Want to try it at home first to see how you fare? Then check out this great deal on 123Ink.ca and browse through the features of their Moustache Kneeling Office Chair which features a backrest and handles for one low price!
The other cool part of shopping through 123Ink.ca? Not only do you get a flat rate or free shipping (depending on the amount spent overall) but you also earn reward points to use towards future purchases! Can’t beat that – especially if your body is happy and your muscles singing!