Some of you push the thoughts of Christmas and all the shopping it may entail to the back of your mind, so you don’t have to think about it. It’s like the thought of spending more money or going shopping will send you into panic mode. Others of you can’t wait until you can start searching for the best deal of the season and start checking off the items on your gift list. If you are one of the ones who have been waiting all year for Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Sales, then keep reading. Those with allergic reactions to shopping should keep reading too because you could get a head start on your shopping, rather than waiting until the last minute! Hint, hint.
Whether you are looking for something for yourself or someone on your gift list, Black Friday can help you get into the Christmas spirit. With just a little Christmas spirit taking root, imagine smiling more, spreading kindness and cheer as you go about your holiday shopping. If you are feeling happier, then shopping should be less stressful and more fun.
With those happy thoughts, focus on your goal for shopping Black Friday Sales.
Sample Black Friday Sales Shopping Goals
- Create your budget.
- Make a shopping list.
- Pre-plan where to look for items Black Friday Sales or Cyber Monday Sales? Search the paper flyers, emails and online sales. Sign up for e-newsletters of your favourite online retailers so you are “in the know” for their Christmas sales.
- Go to bed early the night before Black Friday, after all “the early bird gets the worm”.
- Shop early on November 29. Get up, have a good breakfast and hit the road!
- Be patient. Smile and spread cheer to help reduce stress.
- Enjoy buying your favourite people their favourite things!
The items you do not buy on Black Friday, see if you can find them on Cyber Monday Sales, which begins at 0:01 on Monday, December 2. Watch for “flash deals” throughout the day as well. We would love to know how you do. Let us know what deals you found and what gets you into the Christmas spirit in the comment section.