Perhaps you are one of those people who is very frugal or does not like clutter. You may think that a footrest is a waste of money or another thing you do not need cluttering up your office. However, those thoughts may be putting your body at a disadvantage. Consider these facts about a footrest before you completely write off owning a footrest:
- A footrest elevates the feet and positions your legs correctly, which may reduce the stress placed on your feet, legs and spine from sitting.
- It can also massage your feet, which can reduce stress and promote blood circulation.
- A footrest allows you to change the position of your feet and legs, which will help promote good circulation.
- It provides an alternative motion instead of remaining stationary while seated.
- A footrest may increase your work productivity because it enables you to focus more on your work than your discomfort from sitting for long periods of time.
The function of a footrest:
- An adjustable footrest helps you work comfortably with less stress and fatigue.
- It has an ergonomic design providing a tilt angle up to 30°.
- A 3-position height adjustment lets you choose the position that’s right for you. (Adjust to 10 – 13.5 – 16.5 cm)
- A built-in surface tread massages your feet.
- A rocking motion allows you to move your feet and legs increasing circulation.
The reason you need a footrest is so you can work more comfortably, thus increasing your work productivity because you will be focused on work instead of numb buttocks, legs or feet. Your back will probably feel better because your weight may be distributed more evenly. You may see an improvement in your circulation, which may help prevent circulatory diseases and complications. Back injuries may be avoided because less pressure is being placed on it because your feet are elevated promoting proper posture.
If you are interested in purchasing an affordable footrest, we have three in stock that range from $14.99-$19.99.