Have you ever had trouble getting your photos transferred from your phone to your computer? Or have you had trouble printing off your photos at home? It is a common problem and another reason why most people continue to have a love-hate relationship with technology. We can’t live without it, yet some days it is hard to live with it! If you have a Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer and any of the following Apple products, iPad (any version), iPhone (3GS or later) or iPod Touch (3rd generation or later), then this post is for you because AirPrint is meant specifically for Apple products.
Using AirPrint in Canon PIXMA 3520 All-In-One Printer
- Ready your Apple device. Make sure it is running on the latest IOS.
- Check that your Apple product is on the same Wi-Fi network as your printer.
- Be sure you have the AirPrint app downloaded onto your device.
- Turn the printer on. Check to see if it is connected to the LAN.
- Check to make sure your printer has a Canon PIXMA MG3520 ink cartridge installed.
- Be sure the printer has the proper paper loaded.
- Open the photo printing app on your device. Click on the operations icon.
- Menu options should appear.
- Click print.
- Print options should appear. Click your printer model.
Please note: If this does not happen, then either your app is not compatible, and you cannot print. Or you may be out of Wi-Fi range.
Select the number of copies you want to print. If you want to print a multiple page document, then you can click on the range and select all pages.
Another thing to be aware of is that AirPrint automatically chooses the paper size according to the app being used, as well as the country AirPrint is being used in.
Press the print button. Your photos or documents should be ready within seconds.
Buy Ink Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink Cartridges
Looking for cheap ink for Canon printer? We have Canon PIXMA MG3520 ink at an affordable price. Prices range from $17.99 for a single ink cartridge to $54.99 for a 3-pack. Black and colored ink are available. Both Canon brand and remanufactured ink are in stock, with remanufactured being slightly cheaper. Buy now!