Online shopping has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years, as is evident with the closing of major retailers’ brick and mortar stores. What is not to like about online shopping? The advantages to online shopping far outweigh the disadvantages.
10 Advantages to Online Shopping
- You shop from the comfort of your own home.
- It is convenient. You can shop any time of the day. No waiting for the stores to open.
- No crowds or lines.
- Saves gas and driving in inclement weather.
- Purchases are shipped directly to you or the person you are gifting.
- More inventory to choose from since you are usually shopping directly from a retailer’s warehouse.
- A lot of retailers now offer free shipping.
- If you shop for clothing brands you know, then there are no uncomfortable trips to the dressing room and no reason to have to return items.
- Returns can be done via mail or a shipping company.
- Signing up for retailers’ e-newsletters often results in a one time offer of additional savings, whether it is 5%, 10% or 20%.
Boxing Day and Christmas Sales
Winter is basically here in Canada with the snow arriving seemingly earlier than the past few years. Why not make use of the convenience of online shopping to shop Boxing day and Christmas sales? 123Ink has several Christmas sales and Boxing Day sales.
- We have our year-end sale on original ink cartridge sale, which is ending in less than two days.
- Weekly deals of up to 50% off holiday sale.
- 48-hour flash sale.
- Double S points for Brother and HP ink cartridges – original and compatible.
Shop now before these Boxing Day and Christmas sales are gone! Remember online shopping is a great way to save time and money!