Sometimes you will find your Brother printer complaints with a “Replace Toner”, “Toner Low” or “Toner Life End” when you have an important print job, the printer suddenly refuses to continue printing, and the warning light keeps popping up. When such terrible thing happens, maybe you will just replace a new toner cartridge to proceed, but later you will find it doesn’t work. Actually, a low toner cartridge would not let you stop printing, it just reflects on the printer outputs──the low resolution images. “No Toner Error” will always be found on Brother Printers, so almost all of the Brother Printers need the reset procedure eventually. The following is the reset instruction for TN350 Toner Cartridge, hope it will be work for you:
For MFC Printer Series:
- Open the front cover.
- Press the “Options” key. The display will read “Replace Drum 1. YES 2. NO” (DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE) Proceed to step 3
- Press the keys in order *, 1,1.
- Display will show the message “Accepted” for approximately 2 seconds. Then the message will change to “Cover Open.”
- Close the front cover and the operation has now been completed.
For HL Printer Series:
- Open the Front cover.
- Press and hold the GO button.
- Power ON the printer while continuing to hold the GO button.
- Once the 3 LED’s are lit, release the GO button.
- Press the GO button 2 times. This will cause the LED’s to light solid.
- With the LED’s lit solid, press the GO button 5 times.
- Toner Life End will then reset.
- Close the front cover.
We hope you find these step by step reset instructions to be helpful, and if you want to get high quality and reliable toner cartridges, come visit our website 123inkcartridges.ca, we will provide the perfect solution to help you to save the printing cost.