Simply install speaker using our Banana plugs.These High-Quality Banana plugs are design for amplifiers or speakers that use traditional binding posts.Compare to the honored RCA plugs, banana plugs hold more solidly when plugged in and have a larger contact area crisper low voltage transmission.It is not convenient for connection on the back of your amp,but also creating a short across contacts safety with stray wire strands.
These high quality banana plugs are the open screw type,which is made from copper fitted with a ferromanganese tip.so it can work well with bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs.The size of plugs that fit for speaker wire range from 12 to 18 AWG.Each pair composed of one plug color coded red and the other coded black so that the polarity identification can be easy to identify.The most remarkable point for this product is gold cover,the whole plug is plated with gold that can be not protect corrosion,but also ensure fluence connections.
This multi-pack available for five pairs of plugs,ideal for connecting the satellite and center channel speakers in a 5.1 channel setup.
- Can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs
- Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated finish
- Copper body construction and ferromanganese tips
- Each order includes FIVE pairs (10 plugs total)