May be many people are still do not know yet, with the advanced technology, the Apple`s iOS 4.3 system, you will be able to use amazing feature such as AirPrint. With the AirPrint feature on hand, you will be able to print emails, photos, web pages and even PDF files everything directly through your iPhone to any AirPrint compatible wireless printer, today we will teach you how to print from iPhone 4 by using its AirPrint feature. Here are the printer list for AirPrint compatible printers
- Before you print, make sure you turn on your iPhone device and disable the pass code, once you unlock the device, click into the “mail”, “Photo” or even “Safari” and open the desired file in which you would like to print.
- Located the items in which you wanted to print, please remember that the AirPrint is currently only compatible with iBook, Mail, photos and Safari so far, it will not compatible with any other apps that has stored inside your iPhone 4
- Simply tap the item that you want to print, and then click the “share” button in which it shows a rectangle with arrows, then taps the “Print” button from the popup menu.
- The next step will be “select printer”, select the printer in which you want to print, make sure you verify the wifi connection for your printer is open so you can use the AirPrint to find it.
- Select the number of copies that you want, and continue by pressing the “print” button, your files will be printed out immediately once the printer received the signal is sent through your iPhone 4.