Interac Email Money Transfers are a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to anyone with an email address and a bank account in Canada without sharing any personal or financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash. (How to pay us by Cheque? )
If you have already been familiar with the procedure of sending money by Interact email money transfer, just keep in mind that our recipient’s email is Payment@123InkCartridges.ca. After this, please send us another email or call us to tell us the security answer.
Anyhow, if you are new to email money transfer, it is quick and easy to learn.
Sending Money Step 1
Sending Money Step 2
Sending Money Step 3
Sending Money Step 4
Refer to the Official Interac.ca website for more information.
How your Interac Email Money Transfer is protected
With Interac Email Money Transfers, your money never actually travels by email. Email is only used to notify the recipient and to provide them with instructions on how to deposit money. Your financial institution and your recipient’s financial institution transfer funds using established and secure banking procedures.
Interac Email Money Transfers rely on several security measures
- Encryption technology
- Confidential user IDs and passwords issued by financial institutions
- A secure login process
- A security question and answer to ensure only the intended recipient receives the money
- 128-bit browser encryption
Always be careful when sending money
An Interac Email Money Transfer transaction cannot be reversed since it’s just like sending cash. If the recipient of the funds has already deposited the transfer, you must obtain a refund directly from the recipient.
The benefits of Interac Email Money Transfer
- Send and receive money directly from and to your existing bank account
- The money can be accessed immediately after the transfer is accepted
- There’s no need to share personal or financial information, allowing you to keep your address, phone number and account information private
- The security question protects your transfer from being deposited by unintended recipients
- No need to set up new accounts, user ID or passwords — you’re already in online banking
- Email carries the notification, so no need to get stamps or to find a mailbox