Today we take a look at the new flagship router from TP-Link, a networking company that is trying to make a name for itself by offering quality – but inexpensive – network products. TP-Link TL-WDR4300 N750 Dual-Band Wireless Router, today is on sale from 123Ink Cartridges, you can save $20 each one. Limited quantity!
TP-LINK’s TL-WDR4300 is a performance optimized dual band wireless router which combines the blazing fast speeds of 450Mbps using the next generation Wi-Fi standard 5GHz bandwidth and 300Mbps using the traditional Wi-Fi standard 2.4GHz bandwidth. Users will have a total bandwidth of 750Mbps (thus the “N750” tag) to use for many different applications at the same time. Simple applications such as web browsing and emails can easily be handle by the 2.4GHz bandwidth at 300Mbps, whereas tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be process with the 5GHz bandwidth at 450Mbps all at the same time. This can all be done with the simultaneous dual band which is like running two wireless routers in one giving users lighting speed.
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 450Mbps connections for 750Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2*USB 2.0 port convenient for network-connected users to share files through the device’s FTP server
- Built-in media server allows users to share music, video and photos with Windows Media Player, PS3 or X-BOX 360
- The device’s built-in print server supports wireless printing from different computers by connecting a USB printer to the router
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Achieves blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 800Mbps with hardware NAT
- Simple wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand the wireless network
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- Live Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades