Knowing the methods of how to print from the ipad can be great help for those who has an ipad and sometimes want to print pictures or documents that the ipad can open, what you need is an “airprint” enabled printer, and get the ipad connect to the same wireless network as the printer. This means that you can walk around in the house anwhere the ipad can get connect to the network, you can print from the ipad.
Work can be done just simply follow the steps below
1. Open the file or through the application that you want to print.
2. Tab the action icon, find the “print” botton and click it.
3. select the printer, number of pages to print, and number of copies to print, among other settings.
4. Configure the printer options and then tap Print.
If you are unable to print, or if you see the message “No Airprint Printers Found”
Verify that the printer:
1. Has power and is turned on. If it has power, turn the printer off and then on again to see if that resolves the issue.
2. Is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device.
3. Has the latest firmware version installed.
4. Has paper with enough ink or toner installed.
5. Is free of any errors displayed on the printer’s control panel.
If necessary, consult the printer documentation or contact the printer vendor for help with the above steps.
Avoid connecting Airprint-capable printers to the USB port of Apple AirPort Base Stations or Time Capsules. Doing so can enable traditional AirPort printing from a Mac, but it will not enable Airprint functions for iOS devices. If you cannot use Wi-Fi networking to connect the Airprint-capable printer, use an Ethernet connection from the Airprint-capable printer to the Apple AirPort Base Station or Time Capsule.
Wi-Fi printers can take several minutes to join a Wi-Fi network after being turned on. Ensure that the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network before attempting to print.